Bible Quotes: The Holy Bible quotes have been inspiring generations. This Christmas, get a glimpse of the Bible verse of the day and the Bible verses about love, strength, and life.
Bible is one of the most popular books worldwide, thanks to being the holy book of Christianity, the most widespread religion on the planet. For over 2.2 billion followers around the world, including 27 million in India and 210 million in the United States, the holy Bible plays a significant role in their daily lives. The book is a source of inspiration for them.
Even for non-Christians, Bible quotes and verses can be life-changing. Like every other religion, this book teaches humanity’s true path. The Holy Bible is a way of life, compiled as an anthology, and includes instructions, stories, poetry, and prophecies that are considered a product of divine inspiration. People search for Bible quotes of the day to make a beautiful beginning.
If you plan to celebrate Christmas 2022, you can visit the most beautiful churches in India.
Bible Quotes About Love
Jesus Christ’s life was all about spreading love and kindness. He even forgave those who crucified him and said, “Forgive them, Father! They don’t know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34). This was an amazing example of teaching and practicing love by Jesus.
Top 10 Bible Quotes about Love:
- “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.” (1 Peter 4:8)
- “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” (1 John 4:8)
- “Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.” (Jude 1:2)
- “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.” (Romans 12:9)
- “Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.” (Proverbs 10:12)
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” (Corinthians 13:13)
- “We love because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
- “God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “Let all that you do be done in love.” (1 Corinthians 16:14)
Bible Verses About Strength and Motivation
The Holy Bible quotes motivate millions of people worldwide every day. The life of Jesus Christ gives strength and empowers people. Whenever Christians feel downhearted, they look up to the teachings of Jesus.
Top 10 Bible quotes about Strength and Motivation:
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
- “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” (Romans 15:5)
- “Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!” (1 Chronicles 16:11)
- But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. (Psalms 59:16)
- Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. (1 Chronicles 16:11)
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” (Proverbs 31:25)
- “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.” (1 Corinthians 16:13)
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” (Psalm 46:1-3)
- “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” (Psalm 29:11)
Bible Verses about Life
According to the Bible, knowing and understanding God is the meaning of life because He is the “author of life” (John 17:3). Christians believe in a life not based on things we see in the world “for life is more than food, and the body more than clothing” (Luke 12:23). One should not only care about oneself but also for others. People should care about and take part in someone else’s happiness and pain.
Top 10 Bible Quotes About Life:
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
- “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)
- “When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider this: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, no one can discover anything about their future.” (Ecclesiastes 7:14)
- “Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.” (Proverbs 21:22)
- “Old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21)
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)
- “So welcome each other, in the same way that Christ also welcomed you, for God’s glory.” (Romans 15:7)
- “Whoever heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.” (Proverbs 10:17)
- “They joy before thee according to the joy in the harvest.” (Isaiah 9:3)
We hope you loved these inspirational verses from the Bible. You can use these Bible quotes to make your life beautiful and get inspiration. We also wish you a very happy Christmas to everyone around you.
Also Read: Merry Christmas Wishes: 10 Status, Quotes, Messages, and Greetings
Also Read: 20 Best Islamic Quotes in English from Quran
Keep visiting The Ganga Times for such beautiful articles. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Koo for regular updates.