Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology and School of Law (FIMT) welcomes NLUS’ decision to start registration for CLAT examination 2022 from January 1.
The registration of CLAT 2022 will begin on January 1, 2022. Whoever wants to apply for it can do so on the official site of the Association of National Law Universities (NLUS): consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The registration link for the Common Law Entrance Test will be activated from 2 PM on January 1 to go online. Students aspiring to apply for this exam online can do it through the official site of Consortium of National Law Universities at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Its last date to apply for this exam online is till March 31, 2022. CLAT 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on May 8, 2022, from 3 PM to 5 PM.
How to apply CLAT Examination 2022:
- First of all, you have to visit the official site of the Association of National Law Universities consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- After that click on the login or register link available on the home page.
- Then enter the registration details and fill out the application form. After that pay the application fee.
- Once all this is done, click on the submit button and your application will be submitted successfully.
- Go to its confirmation page and download it. And take out a hard copy of it.
FIMT has also lauded the reduction of the counseling fee by the consortium. The fee has been reduced from Rs 50,000/- to Rs 30,000/- for the general category candidates and SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ PWD candidates in this year’s exam. And for other reservation candidates Rs.20,000/- has been reduced which is a very good thing.
Talking about FIMT School of Law, it offers mainly two categories of courses in the field of legal education: BA-LLB (Integrated) – Bachelor of Arts-LLB and BBA-LLB (Integrated) – Bachelor of Business Administration-LLB. For more information, keep checking FIMT’s website.