Your last chance to get direct IPU admission through direct counseling sessions for admission to 15 different programs in the academic year 2023-24. Don’t miss out!
The IP University intends to hold a final direct counseling round for candidates who have successfully qualified in CET 2023, CLAT PG 2023, and CUET 2023 (UG/PG) for 15 courses.
Final and Direct IPU Admissions 2023-24 Courses Name
- B.A. (English) (Hons)
- MA (MC)
- MA (English)
- B.Sc. (Yoga)
- Paramedical (BPT/BPO/BASLP/BSC MLT/BOT)
- BA (IMC)
- B.COM (H)
- MA (ECONOMICS)
- M.Sc. (Yoga)
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
Important Instruction For Final Round of Direct IPU Admission 2023-24
- The candidates who have participated in the Last Spot Round of Centralized Online Counselling for the Academic Session 2023-2024 and have been allotted seats during the Last Spot Round of Centralized Online Counseling of the programmes for the Academic Session 2023-2024 aide “ALLOTTED CANDIDATES” and shall not be eligible to participate in this Last Special Spot Offline Round of Counseling.
- The candidates who have already taken admission in the Management Quota in affiliated colleges shall not be considered fot participation in this Last Special Spot Offline Round of Counseling.
- The candidate will be required to give an undertaking to the effect that he is neither been admission in the Management Quota and nor he/she in ineligible to participate in this Last Special Spot Offline Round of Counselling as per the instructions in the Notice.
- The candidates are required to kindly go through the Eligibility Criteria and other Important Instructions for Admission in the above-mentioned 15 programmers as laid down in the Admission Brochure for the Academic Session 2023-24 available on the University Website www.ipu.ac.in and www.ipu.admissions.nic.in.
- The Allotment of Seat for the Last Special Spot Offline Round of Counselling in the 15 programs mentioned above shall be notified later.
Documents Required For Final Round of Direct IPU Admission 2023-24
- Demand Draft of requisite amount is required to be paid at the time of Registration.
- Result of CLAT PG/ for LLM Programme, Rank Card/ Result of CUET for other than LLM Programme.
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Mark-sheet & Certificate) (Original and Photocopy)
- Mark-sheets / Certificates of qualifying examination:
- The candidate will be required to bring the Original certificates/Mark-sheets of all the year or semester along with a photocopy of Certificates/ Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: All the students shall be required to submit a Medical
- Certificate indicating fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per format given in Performa of Medical Certificate given in Admission Brochure 2023-24.
- All reservation category candidates seeking admission in the reserved category in SC / ST / DEF / PWD/ must bring their reservation certificate in original along with the self-attested photocopy of the certificate for claiming a seat against the reserved category.
- Application regarding age or any other relaxation with necessary approval (if necessary).
This represents the final chance for eligible candidates to get direct IPU admission who have not yet enrolled for the Academic Session 2023-2024 or have not been assigned a seat in the Spot Round of Centralized Online Counselling for the same session. All candidates who wish to participate in the Last Special Spot Offline Round of Counselling for direct IPU admission are advised to read the details of the Admission Brochure for the Academic Session 2023-2024 and visit the University website www.ipu.ac.in as well as the online admission website https://ipu.admissions.nic.in for regular updates.